In 1921 the company was founded as Berten and Co. by Albert Henkel Sr. and Hans Berten in Rheydt.
Already in its founding year the company moved to its current location in Viersen. In 1931 the company was converted into the Hansella GmbH. Since the beginning the company concentrated in delivering high quality machines for the confectionery industry. In 1966 the company was acquired by Robert Bosch GmbH, today it is part of Syntegon. Continuous improvement and consistency from beginning onwards ensure high quality machines and service.
Syntegon’s site in Viersen focuses on three key areas:
- 1. Confectionery processing
- 2. Confectionery packaging machinery
- 3. Filling and capping machinery for phama oral, cosmetic and food products.