A new sustainable solution for packaging tablets and capsules: Blister-Meets-Paper is an innovative, environmentally friendly alternative for push-through packaging.
Our innovative packaging solution is the winner of the German Packaging Award 2021 in the category of “Sustainability”.
- Sustainable alternative for blister packaging
- Recyclable: Made from paper
- Unique packaging design
- Comparable barrier properties
FEEL THE DIFFERENCE OF THE AWARD WINNER:
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE BOX NOW!
Replace plastic blisters easily with this sustainable packaging alternative.
Head of Sustainability, Syntegon
SUSTAINABLE AND SAFE AT THE SAME TIME
Blister-Meets-Paper consists of paper, coated with a sealable barrier and finished in a special process. It meets elevated industry requirements in terms of barrier, sealing capability and an easy push-through removal.
A specially developed paper solution for sustainable blister packaging
- Sealable barrier coating: Comparable barrier properties to classic blister packaging
- Recyclable: Made from coated paper instead of thermoformed PVC or aluminum
- Sustainable packaging solution for tablets and capsules
- Special material for an easy push-through removal
Make your product packaging stand out
- Give your package a unique touch and feel – from your unique brand logo to inclusive braille embossing
- Add an Euro-hole and spare the outer carton
- Printable in color on both sides for your product’s individual design, QR-codes, logos and texts