Available in ultra-clean and aseptic, the Ampack FCL is designed according to 3-A hygienic requirements and therefore presents a perfect fit for products requiring a higher protection and a longer shelf-life.
The linear filler can reach an output of up to 60,000 cups per hour. It features a smaller aseptic chamber, which improves product control, thus minimizes the risk of food contamination. Thanks to the optional servo-based anti-spilling functionality, liquid food products can be filled even faster without spilling.
The modular aseptic dosing system enables the gentle filling of all pumpable foods. It is automatically height-adjustable and allows optimum adjustment of the filling nozzle height above the cup (even during production under aseptic conditions). In addition, it provides excellent access to the most sensitive area of the machine, thus allows the filling nozzles to be changed quickly. A fully automatic integrated rinsing plate for CIP and SIP is part of the standard scope of delivery.
- High product safety through innovative aseptic chamber design
- Easy retrofits based on standardized interfaces
- Increased output for liquid products with anti-spilling functionality
- Height adjustable dosing unit for fast and easy changeover of dosing nozzles
- Extractable sealing station for easy changeover of sealing heads
- HMI 4.0 for simplified operation and intuitive operator guidance
- Hygienic design according to 3A requirements