The CUC-Cartoning machines have an excellent accessibility, highest pharmaceutical safety and a flexibility which is up till now unachieved in this output range. The most important innovation is the fully servo driven product inserter. The awkward procedure of adjusting to new sizes, as it was known from former continuous motion cartoning machines, is a matter of the past. The carton transport system works without chains or belts and is completely maintenance free. The transport system works with plastic fingers which are a Syntegon patented system.
The modular design of the machine enables retrofitting of options, e.g. different closure varieties or new infeed modules. The highly innovative function principles of carton setup, product insertion and carton conveying system all contribute to the consistent and logic orientation towards the production environment.
Whether in line with a blister or not carrying a tray for vials, bottles, ampoules and other pharmaceutical products, the CUC offers solid and reliable technology. Equipped with an industrial PC control, compliance with the latest regulations to 21 CFR Part 11, are no problem.
- Absolute flexibility for in-feed systems, formats and closure options
- Outstanding ergonomics and fulfillment of cGMP regulations
- Large format range at up to 400 cartons per minute
- Exchangeable modules for tuck-in, glue and combination closures
- Gentle treatment of the product due to adjustable inserter curve
- Gentle carton handling due to patented transport system
- Security of investment due to possibility of retrofits
- cGMP compliant design