The Osgood E-Series machines are designed to fill, seal and cap a wide range of dairy and food products from liquid, viscous to pumpable food products.
The rugged, open-frame design permits flexibility in configuring all the necessary container denest, fill, seal and cap stations to meet your specific product requirements. Pre-planned free space for hand garnish, date coders and future station options are possible, giving you all the basics you need right now, while planning for the future.
1-12 lanes. Single, sequential or double indexing.
Single cup, split cup, multi-cup, Tray, FOB, FOT, multipack with flavor/lane pack-off formats, hand decoration are all possible.
- Open, stainless steel frame for complete wash down, easy maintenance and operation
- Tool-less carrier plate simplifies changeover
- Sequential and multi size container carrier plates minimize changeover
- Free space makes expansion, traversing head ink-jet coder, hand garnish possible
- 3-A Sanitary Standards (3-A SSI) compliant