RFS-Series servo rotary machines deliver maximum features while keeping its footprint to a minimum. Lane-for-lane, this compact machine matches the output of a comparable inline machine. With features that prioritize product safety, ease of use and increased uptime, an RFS-Series rotary machine fills, seals and caps pre-made cups for a broad range of dairy and food products.
New upgrades include a harmonized pump which offers even higher filling accuracy and standardization between Syntegon machines. In addition, HMI 4.0 automates each production step, simplifying workflows and coordination between all Syntegon machines.
RFS-Series is available in 1-UP (lane) to 6-UP (lane). Double indexing configuration of a 6-UP machine for smaller cups increases output to 480 cpm. Heat sealing options are with rollstock film (-R) or pre-die cut foil (-D).
hygienic level: clean, ultra-clean
- Servo drive and motions provide smooth, repeatable fill and agile adjustments
- New harmonized pump design
- Slide-outs for easy refill / sampling without machine stoppage
- HMI 4.0
- Stainless steel weldment base
- Cup dispenser with quick change height adjustment
- 3-A , CE (U.S.) approved