Your benefits at a glance
- Patented changeover with vertical restart – easy, fast, tool-less, reproducible from the first carton onwards
- Diverse package styles and formats on one machine, suitable for cartons with high recycling content, too
- Maximum efficiency with 100% process safety, secure handling, ergonomic and intuitive operation over HMI
- Reliable thanks to 100% carton control, designed for 24/7 operation and optimal OEE
- Compact and open design thanks to minimal footprint, modular, expandable with optimal accessibility and easy cleaning
- Scalable up to 100 cartons and up to 1500 products per minute
The Sigpack TTM1 is designed for secondary packaging of virtually all primary wrapped food, pharma and personal care products as well as many product from other industries.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have questions concerning your specific products and/or packaging requirements.
The Sigpack TTM1 handles both solid and corrugated cardboard. The use of packaging material with high recycling content is possible due to the gentle carton forming process.
Mode of operation
The Sigpack TTM1 is designed for 24/7 production. Reliability is best in class optimizing OEE. Only one operator is required for operation, changeover and cleaning. Our patent format change concept with preset rods is tool-less, easy, quick and fully reproducible. The vertical restart will take place within just a few minutes.
A large color touch screen allows the setting of product-specific parameters and in case of faults displays a method for troubleshooting.
- The carton blanks are removed from the tray loader and are erected per lane (multiple lanes possible)
- Products are fed, grouped and loaded into the erected carton (topload)
- Afterwards the filled carton is closed and passed to the outfeed belt