Your benefits at a glance
- Easy integration of the Tray & Hood module in any TTM1 topload cartoner
- Enhances the number of possible pack styles
- Patented changeover with vertical restart – easy, fast, tool-less, reproducible from the first carton onwards
- Easy changeover between trays with separate lids and trays with attached lids (tri-seal)
- Maximum efficiency with 100% process safety, secure handling, ergonomic and intuitive operation over HMI
- Reliable thanks to 100% carton control, designed for 24/7 operation and optimal OEE
- Compact and open design thanks to minimal footprint, modular, expandable with optimal accessibility and easy cleaning
- Scalable up to 100 cartons and up to 1500 products per minute
Mode of operation
The Sigpack TTM1-1 with Tray & Hood is a combination of the TTM1 integrated cartoner with an additional lidding unit. The lidding unit can also be added at a later date to expand the pack style range of the existing machine. The upgrade to TTM1-1 enhances the flexibility of the TTM1 and offers an even greater number of different pack styles that can be produced on one single machine.
The Sigpack TTM1-1 is designed for 24/7 production. Reliability is best in class optimizing OEE. Only one operator is required for operation, changeover and cleaning. Our patent format change concept with preset rods is tool-less, easy, quick and fully reproducible. The vertical restart will take place within just a few minutes.
A large color touch screen allows the setting of product-specific parameters and in case of faults displays a method for troubleshooting.
- The carton blanks are removed from the tray loader and are erected per lane (multiple lanes possible)
- The magazine for the lids is executed in the same way as the tray magazine
- Afterwards the filled tray is closed with either a separate or an integrated lid