The Sigpack DSN is a two-stage diefold machine for chocolate tablets. It packs all types of chocolate tablets with a wide range of properties, with and without fillings and of different sizes and shapes, ranging from 30 g to 250 grams.
16 Formats - one machine - DSN
The packaging process works as follows:
- The chocolate tablets are transported to the wrapping machine by a belt and first wrapped into an inner wrap via a film unwinder.
- In a second step they are packed in an outer wrap of paper or carton.
- The wrapped products are then transported lying flat from the outfeed to be further packed into display, shipping or shelf-ready cartons or in flow wrapped multipacks.
- Does this sound Greek to you?
- Take a look at the following video for more details. In case of further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
- Wide range of packaging options for various tablet sizes, shapes and types
- High flexibility
- Easy and fast format changes
- Maximum reliability thanks to decades of experience
- Robust and dependable machine
The Sigpack DSN handles all types of chocolate tablets flexibly and reliably.
Technical Specifications Sigpack DSN
- Up to max. 165 tablets/min, continuously adjustable speed, flexible tablet size, types of folding and product features
- The choice of packaging materials may have an impact the final output per minute.
Packaging Material Dimensions
- Product Length: 90 to 235 mm (3.54-9.25 inch)
- Product Width: 32 to 100 mm (1,26-3.94 inch)
- Product Height: 6 to 17 mm (0.24-0.67 inch)
- Coated or uncoated aluminum foil, heat sealable, suitable for OPP fed from reel
Packaging Material Reels: 250 mm (9.84 inch) max. outer diameter
- Paper from stack or from reel
Alternative: different types of carton from stack, optional opening aids, reclosable features, etc.
Packaging Material Reels: 350 mm (13.78 inch) max. outer diameter