Sustainable Package Design
Packaging for pharmaceutical products need to be safe, efficient, reliable and sustainable. Building and delivering an eco-friendly future has become a fundamental element of every pharmaceutical manufacturer’s vision.
Environmental responsibility reduces the ecological footprint and has a significant impact on the commercial success of a pharmaceutical company. The reduction of manufacturing and packaging waste is one solution to minimize the contribution to climate change.
What is ECO SAVE PACK
Eco│Save│Pack is the name of a 100 % recyclable carton tray with product-adapted inlays. It offers the pharmaceutical industry a sustainable secondary packaging system with the flexibility of handling various products and at the same time providing improved safety. A robot places the product in the inlay, where it is firmly fixed and protected. The chambered design is securing each product from dropping, impact and pressure during transportation and storage.
Using side-loading technology with top-opening cartons, our machines run up to 400 cartons per minute (depending on product configuration).
Both the carton and the inlay consist of mono material paper. For consumers, the look and feel as well as the quality and sustainability of packaging material have become more and more important. Eco | Save | Pack impresses with an appealing product presentation.
AUTO-INJECTORS AND PENS
Strategic partnership with FALLER Packaging
Syntegon cooperates with packaging solution specialist Faller Packaging Faller Packaging is a system supplier, who develops and manufactures folding cartons, adhesive labels and package leaflets for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. With the jointly developed Eco | Save | Pack (ESP), we continuously optimize the idea of a sustainable packaging solutions for fragile products.
Sustainability combined with product protection
- 100 % recyclable – all paper solution
- All paper solution, which offers product protection
Reduction in investments and footprint
- Smaller footprint compared to topload solution
- Lower investment costs compared to a topload solution – blister forming machine becomes redundant
- Reasonable format part pricing compared to topload solution
- Perfect protection of fragil pharmaceuticals
- Protection against dropping, impact and pressure
- Ergonomic removal of the products from the tray
- Re-closeability of the carton tray
- Highly flexible solution for future products and packaging styles
- Shorter format changeover compared to toploader
Get in touch with an expert
We´re looking forward to getting in contact with you and providing further information about ECO SAVE PACK.
Head of Sales and Product Management