The MIH 1 is ideal for inspection of small lots, re-inspection of rejects from fully-automated machines, and validation of in-line semi-automated and fully automated inspection systems.
The workstation provides a productive work environment by improving the lighting and ergonomics of the work area and minimizing co-worker interruptions or other distracting influences.
An aluminum frame with casters is equipped with a lift system allowing rapid height adjustment from 30 to 46 in. (76 to 117 cm) for inspection from standing or sitting positions.
Also standard are two non-flickering fluorescent lamps (20 watts each) with electronic ballast, non-glare black/white with reversible gray background, white Corian® work surface and adjustable side trays or tray holders (for syringes).
Options include Tyndall lighting, 3-diopter (1.75x) magnifier (shown), and Black Hole background.
- Aluminum frame
- Ergonomic design
- Two non-flickering fluorescent lamps (20 watts each) with electronic ballast
- Non-glare black and white background
- White Corian® work surface
- Adjustable side trays or tube holders (syringes)
- Ergonomic lift system with adjustable height range of 30 to 46 in. (76 to 117 cm) for standing or sitting inspection
- Optional features: Patented black hole background, Tyndall lighting, optional LED lighting, 1.75x magnifier