AIM 8000 - Most versatile visual inspection platform for with full modularity for customization to each product requirement!
Particles are detected by a vision system based on two high resolution CMOS area cameras in confocal tandem configuration. Image capture timing of each camera is alternately synchronized with dual LED illumination, enabling independent capture of transmitted light and reflected light particle images from the same container. As result, the camera system performs 2 inspection types on a single station, saving valuable space on the inspection table. Moreover additional camera systems inspect for cracks, stains and other container defects. The latest CCD and CMOS camera technologies in combination with specially designed optics and LED lighting are applied for accurate inspection of container defects.
Camera-based technology and light transmission-based SD technology. Leak Detection modules can be fully integrated into AIM 8000 Series.
The machine consists of three modules (main / sub / pre-spin modules) which interface mechanically, electrically and functionally. It allows faster delivery and rapid customization of the equipment according to each customer’s requirement.
Combination of 3 high-end technologies for particle inspection:
- CMOS and CCD high-resolution area camera with LED lightning
- Static Division (SD) light transmission-based technology
- Line scan cameras
- All kinds of products including high viscose products, powder, lyophilized products and others
- Wide range of applications with up to 15 inspection stations
- Integration of Container Closure Integrity (CCI) testing modules
- Puck system: The changeover parts are shorten and the container damage risk is reduced by eliminating contact with hard surfaces
- Direct spin: The use of servo motors under each container position ensures easy and accurate adjustments according to viscosity of the liquid and size / volume of the container
- Modular design with high flexibility
- Low false reject rates
Camera-based equipment benefits:
- High detection rates even in high-viscosity liquids and suspension
- Combination of transmitted and reflected light
Light-transmission-based SD equipment benefits:
- Unaffected by ambient light
- Automatic adjustment of light intensity
- Easy setup, validation and maintenance