We support you throughout the entire machine life cycle, from spare parts management to digital line optimization. Service agreements are a key element of our portfolio structure. Together, we tailor our solutions to your individual needs. Our global network of experts supports you with maintenance planning, technical support, and modernizations, as well as operator training and end of life services. With our digital solutions, you gain control over your production processes and create transparency on product and machine data anytime, anywhere.
Micro Batch processing
The gloveless Versynta microBatch working cell is the realization of robotic competence on the smallest scale. Following the trend towards even smaller batches, the highly flexible and fully automated setup allows the processing of aseptic and high-potency micro batches.
Fast batch-to-batch changeovers, minimized product loss and a fully integrated
machine and isolator are the keys to ensure quality and output.
Our Versynta microBatch solution
Product safety essentially means reducing human intervention to a minimum. This is especially true for highly potent medicines like biopharmaceuticals in very small batches. Versynta microBatch is of course fully isolated. In fact, the isolator doesn’t even have glove ports. Instead, it contains a fully robotized working cell to meet even the strictest quality requirements at the smallest scale.
- Integrated air treatment for maximum product safety
- Short bio-decontamination times
- Suited for aseptic and high-potency micro batches
Use case scenarios
Performance meets precision in Syntegon’s cartridge filling and capping portfolio. Our solutions for all output ranges help you process cartridges at optimum conditions.
Syringes are the go-to packaging for highly potent parenteral drugs. We offer you a large variety of fully automated syringe filling lines that cater to maximum product safety and process flexibility.
Pharmaceutical manufacturers have been trusting Syntegon for more than 60 years to process their vials reliably, safely, and efficiently. Our customers process some of the most valuable and urgently needed pharmaceutical liquids, for example the new Covid-19 vaccines, oncology preparations or other biopharmaceutical drugs on our lines.
Why choose the Versynta microBatch?
Small Batch expertise with over 60 references, almost 15 years in the small batch field
- A trusted partner: as small and micro batch filling experts, we have supported over 60 corresponding projects, strengthening our already firm foothold in the market.
- A broad range of applications: Flexibility is a key industry requirement – and a major characteristic of Versynta microBatch. The flexible and modular platform can serve the needs of manufacturers, R&D laboratories, and biotech start-ups alike.
- Engineering expertise: with many years of experience in small batch filling applications, we know about your challenges. Versynta microBatch has been designed to offer you flexible and safe fill-finish processes from a single source.
Our expertise, your advantage
Award winning design: Equipment doesn’t need to be marketed to be in the limelight: in October 2021, Syntegon received the Parenteral Drug Association’s Innovation Award for its Versynta microBatch development project. The award honours the novel approach, which is expected to set a new industry standard for small-scale filling processes. Read the press release to find a more.
The smallest solution in our Versynta portfolio.
Our customers are also interested in
The Versynta Flexible Filling Platform (FFP) is our latest modular and innovative platform for RTU and bulk containers with pre-developed and pre-tested modules.