The new horizontal cartoning machine’s most impressive features are its especially economic design, maximum flexibility, superb ergonomics and ease of use, as well as the latest servo and safety technology.
The CUT 1405 is distinguished by offering great flexibility in choosing appropriate in-feed systems, formats and closure options. It can easily adapt to different carton sizes, securely and gently packing a wide variety of primary packaging – such as bottles, vials, syringes, ampules, tubes, blisters, and trays, as well as bags, stick packs, and sachets in folding cartons.
Combination products and package inserts, such as spoons or outserts, can also be integrated as needed into the modular in-feed system. Equipped with the appropriate in-feed systems, the new Syntegon cartoning machine can be flexibly adapted to handle all packaging materials for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and foods.
- Absolute flexibility for in-feed systems, formats and closure options
- Large format range with a small footprint
- Especially economical
- Latest sensor, software, servo, and safety technology
- Reproducible, easy, and rapid format-changing combined with outstanding ergonomics and cGMP, while also meeting hygienic design requirements
- Exchangeable modules for tuck-in, glue, and combination closures
- Patented folding carton transport units ensure gentle handling so folded cartons keep their shape as they are conveyed
- Errors can be quickly inpointed thanks to the troubleshooting guide integrated in the HMI
- Already prepared for product serialization