Only available in North and South America
7000 Series Carton and Tray Former
High-speed performance to form a variety of material types and carton styles.
Accurately glues corrugated or solid board tray and cartons, the state-of-the-art Doboy 7500 Series Carton Formers offer truly reliable packaging performance shift after shift. The gluing process of corrugated, layered or solid board cartons/ trays requires accuracy and consistency. The servo-controlled shuttle mechanism simplifies hot glue application by isolating the shuttle motion from other forming machine motions.
- Up to 70 cycles per minute in single or dual head configuration (speed dependent upon blank length)
- Low magazine height for easier loading
- Two motor control eliminates interconnecting drive chains and reduces maintenance
- Integrated operator interface provides a single location for machine and glue control
- Independent shuttle motion accurately applies glue placement on carton blank
- Steel frame assures permanent component alignment and minimal vibration
- Positive blank control minimizes rejects and reduces material costs while maximizing production efficiency
- Variable speed control enables machines to match production rates
- Spring-loaded forming head adds further flexibility by compensating for variances in corrugate and paperboard materials. It also assists to simplify changeover calibration requirements.