The MIH DX is designed to optimize the inspector's ability to identify particle and cosmetic defects while minimizing fatigue. It is ideal for inspection of small lots, re-inspection of rejects from fully-automated machines, and validation of in-line semi-automated and fully automated inspection systems.
The machine features stainless steel construction with courtesy side shields, adjustable non-glaring black and white background, acoustical foam lined interior, and two non-flickering fluorescent lamps (20 watts each) with electronic ballast as standard.
- Ideal for small lot inspection where floor space is limited
- Stainless steel construction
- Two non-flickering fluorescent lamps (20 watts each) with electronic ballast
- Adjustable non-glare black and white background
- Acoustical foam lined interior minimizes noise
- Courtesy side shields and acoustical foam lined interior
- Optional features: Patented black hole background, Tyndall lighting, LED lighting, 1.75x magnifier