We support you throughout the entire machine life cycle, from spare parts management to digital line optimization. Service agreements are a key element of our portfolio structure. Together, we tailor our solutions to your individual needs. Our global network of experts supports you with maintenance planning, technical support, and modernizations, as well as operator training and end of life services. With our digital solutions, you gain control over your production processes and create transparency on product and machine data anytime, anywhere.
Filling bulk cartridges, syringes & vials
Bulk processing is a challenge of its own: the containers must be processed at high speeds, asking for reliable and fast operations. Robust filling that doesn’t require much changeover time is hence a major prerequisite – and one of Syntegon’s specialties: whether you process bulk or small-volume, ready-to-use (RTU) cartridges, syringes or vials, our broad range of flexible filling, closing and freeze-drying equipment makes sure you achieve the desired throughput at peak efficiency. Impressive processing ranges, simple changeover concepts and fully automated systems make sure you can reach this goal in a GMP-compliant way.
Bulk filling machines – our solutions
MLD - Filling and closing machine for medium and high output
MRD - Filling and closing machine for low output
Versynta FFP - Flexible Filling Platform
Versynta microBatch - Gloveless working cell
High cartridge filling volumes are a specialty of the MLD. It achieves up to 36,000 containers per hour. Just like the MRD, it gently transports cartridges via its unique clip system. But there is more to this development than meets the eye: a patented and slim conveying system safely moves cartridges through the working stations. Sensor-based filling allows you to maintain clean operations with no product loss and no outside contamination of the cartridge.
- Combi-machine version: the MLD series can also be used for filling vials or double chamber cartridges
- Filling and capping for medium, high and very high production rates
- Patented stoppering for precise container closure
Why process bulk containers with Syntegon?
- Pack style cracks: bulk containers come in different shapes and sizes – and with specific challenges. We help you find the matching processing equipment
- Customizable solutions: modularity is a built-in characteristic of our bulk processing solutions. They perfectly blend into your production environment
- Full process expertise: from filling to closing and freeze drying, we have got you covered with a comprehensive portfolio
Our customers are also interested in
With decades of experience, Syntegon offers you a broad range of flexible syringe, cartridge and vial platforms, covering upstream and downstream processes.