No matter the quality of the potable water supply – you are on the safe side with the Pharmatec potable water pretreatment systems!
Depending on the origin and quality of the available potable water, different processes and treatment stages are required. Our offer is therefore based on a modular system that allows you to implement tailored pretreatment measures.
We not only provide the generator units; we offer you the entire design including water analyses, as well as specific operation and maintenance concepts. Our portfolio ranges from the removal of particulate matter to the conditioning of potable water. Of course, softening units and sanitization modules can also be integrated.
- Unitized systems for each water quality
- Concept development of all necessary steps of pretreatment by means of current water analysis
- Hot water sanitizable design of all units according to the latest GMP requirements
- Short delivery times for unitized generation systems
- Pre-tested at suppliers site
- High energy efficiency by ideal WCF regulation, recirculation and / or stop and go mode or additonal use of a RO step in the concentrate
- Product contiguous parts standard of stainless steel 1.4404/ 1.4435 (AISI 316L)
- Use of control components from Siemens, Allen-Bradley or Schneider Telemecanique
- Simple handling by self-explanatory menu navigation
- Highest possible safety for product and user by permanent process monitoring