Highest dosing accuracy and product quality
The GKF 60 impresses above all with its high flexibility and small footprint: With only six stations and thereof three filling stations that can be integrated in parallel, the machine is extremely compact and flexible. On the newly developed piezo dosing station, minimum quantities can be dosed with high precision for toxicity or FIM studies. In addition, the well-known dosing modules for DPI, pellets, tablets or liquids remain available, including the mini-bowl station for a scale-up to your production machine.
To determine the optimal parameters for capsule filling and to automatically adjust them in the process, the unique and patented Automated Process Development (APD) module is available. Each dosing station can optionally be equipped with a gravimetric 100 percent weighing system. In addition, customers can choose from a variety of quality control technologies.
Flexible from OEB3 to high containment OEB5
The platform is designed modularly and can be executed as OEB3, 4 and 5 version. Alternatively, a containment cabin can be retrofitted at any time with only little effort. Thanks to the modular designed basis machine body, the GKF 60 is suitable for all operator protection levels.
A sophisticated cleaning concept up until WIP (washing in place) enables cross-contamination-free cleaning of the production area.
- Dosing from 100 micrograms possible with no product residues
- Capable to run extremely small product samples
- Stable dosing processes and weight control
- Easy to operate due to unique barrier concept
- All known dosing principles applicable on this platform
- Three individual dosages per capsule possible (fixed dose combinations)
- 100 percent quality control through various Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
- Mobile unit on small foot-print with separate control cabinet meant to use in multi-purpose GMP suites
- Flexible from OEB3 to high containment OEB5
- Interchangeable guarding concept to suit your future needs in operator protection
- Various cleaning concepts to avoid cross-contamination