We support you throughout the entire machine life cycle, from spare parts management to digital line optimization. Service agreements are a key element of our portfolio structure. Together, we tailor our solutions to your individual needs. Our global network of experts supports you with maintenance planning, technical support, and modernizations, as well as operator training and end of life services. With our digital solutions, you gain control over your production processes and create transparency on product and machine data anytime, anywhere.
Flexible Filling Platform – Versynta FFP
There has been a noticeable shift in the pharmaceutical industry: more and more high-priced biotech drugs for small patient populations require highly flexible small batch filling solutions that achieve precise product yields at low output.
The Versynta Flexible Filling Platform (FFP) is our latest modular and innovative platform for RTU and bulk containers with pre-developed and pre-tested modules, allowing outputs of up to 3,600 per hour with 100% in-process check-weighing and full isolator integration.
Flexible Filling Platform – our Versynta FFP
Modularity and automation
Modularity and automation are major requirements for liquid aseptic filling. But how do they translate into real-life systems? Our video takes you on a virtual tour of – and through – our Versynta FFP platform. Check out the video to experience every detail of our latest development.
Flexibility not only comprises pack styles and filling systems. It is also about a machine or line’s production environment: Versynta FFP can easily integrate isolator and air handling technology into the overall system, adding to the safety of your aseptic and high-potency liquid active ingredients.
- Isolator integration as state-of-the-art
- Ventilation technology for integrated air management
- Flexible pressure and zone concept
- Aseptic and high-potent production possible
Use case scenarios
Flexible syringe filling
With easy changeovers and different filling systems, the FFP always ensures high speed syringe processing.
Safe vial filling
High potent and/or freeze-dried products require utmost care, which the Versynta FFP handling system can easily provide.
Accurate cartridge filling
Contaminant-free cartridge processing is a major asset of the Versynta FFP, including precise, low-particle capping.
Why choose the Versynta Flexible Filling Platform?
Small Batch expertise over 60 references, almost 15 years in the small batch field
- A trusted partner: as small and micro batch filling experts, we have supported over 60 corresponding projects, strengthening our already firm foothold in the market.
- Broad range of applications: flexibility is a key industry requirement – and a major characteristic of Versynta FFP. The flexible and modular platform can serve the needs of manufacturers, R&D laboratories, and biotech start-ups alike.
- Engineering expertise: with many years of experience in small batch filling applications, we know about your challenges. Versynta FFP has been designed to offer you flexible and safe fill-finish processes from a single source.
Our expertise, your advantage
A successful launch: In March 2021, Syntegon launched its Versynta FFP platform, responding to a noticeable shift in the pharmaceutical industry. The modular solution allows to flexibly fill and finish high-priced biotech drugs for small patient populations with great ease of use.
You can’t get more flexibility.
Our customers are also interested in
Following the trend towards even smaller batches, our highly flexible & fully automated setup allows the processing of aseptic & high-potent micro batches.