The FXS Combi is an extremely flexible solution for pharmaceutical filling operations.
Depending on the output and container, the machine with two, five or even ten positions processes pre-sterilized syringes, vials and cartridges at low, medium and high output rates.
The FXS Combi features an integrated capping station for vials and cartridges. For you this implies a space-saving adaptation to production environment and line concepts combined with maximum safety and product yield.
- All packaging types on one machine (nested syringes, vials and cartridges)
- Suited for all common Syntegon filling technologies
- Very precise filling operations for high product yield
- Easy and quick format changes
- Integrated capping station for maximum pharmaceutical safety
- Flexible integration in complete line concepts
- Fully automatic in-process control (IPC)
- Vacuum filling and vacuum stopper insertion
- Upstream expansion with manual or fully automated tub and bag openers
- Flexible drug development with single-use filling system PreVAS
- Combination with RABS and isolator