The FLC 3000 is a reliable and pioneering solution for the safe, efficient filling and closing of vials and infusion bottles in pharmaceutical production. Pharmaceutical manufacturers all over the world appreciate its unique combination of flexibility and compact design as well as the large variety of different equipment.
With its impressive processing range with filling volumes from 0.5 to 500ml, the FLC fulfills the demands of modern everyday production. The large range of filling volumes is achieved by only three sets of size parts with minimal changeover times. The FLC is equipped with a continuous transport system, providing the best conditions for a robust and gentle vial or bottle process. Servo controlled programs guarantee the necessary precision and reproducibility of motion sequences.
The FLC sets standards for operator convenience and ergonomics. The entire machine can be operated from one side. Size parts can be changed without the usage of tools.
With more than 450 installed machines the FLC is the best sold pharmaceutical filling and closing machine ever.
- High process safety and reliability thanks to proven technology
- Wide processing range
- Compact GMP-compliant machine design for medium and high output operation
- Enables operation from one side
- Carrying transport system for gentle container handling
- Use of the same format parts for processing different container sizes
- Flexible integration into production lines with Syntegon barrier systems as for example RABS or isolator
- Identical parts concept for economic spare parts stock
- Infeed turntable in UDAF design (1 or 2 lanes)
- Different filling systems with up to 12 filling points
- CIP/SIP of the filling stations
- Robotic filling needle movement
- Easily convertible combi filling system
- Fully automated in-process control
- Gassing stations for oxygen-sensitive products
- Reject station for defect containers/sampling (vacuum-free possible)