Ideal for multi-product applications, the Pack 202 can wrap individual or grouped products for food and non-food items.
All product contact surfaces are approved for food contact with high use of stainless steel. The infeed, finwheels, and cutting head are cantilevered for sanitation and a high amount of stainless steel parts are incorporated in the standard execution. Sloped surfaces on the infeed enable debris to drop through and the longitudinal sealing finwheels are built in separate hygienic housings.
Syntegon finwheel and crimper seal technology provide superior seal integrity. The registration eye correction precisely positions printed film on the package and minimizes film waste.
- Flexible design can handle a wide range of applications and pack styles
- Fast and easy format changes are accomplished using an adjustable or quick change former
- High sanitation level for easy cleaning
- Proven, reliable Syntegon technology using high quality parts, minimizing downtime and increasing machine lifetime
- Integration with various Syntegon equipment to provide a complete system solution