Pursuing a fully integrated approach, our innovative inspection line offers a holistic solution for the de-nesting, inspection and re-nesting of pre-filled syringes.
It enables smooth handling of the products with non-glass-to-glass contact: before, during and after inspection. The robot arms in our USD de-nester and USR re-nester gently lift, move and place the syringes. Various options for tub infeed and outfeed are available. Our proven inspection platform AIM5 reliably detects particles, cosmetic defects and leaking containers with integrated High Voltage Leak Detection method. Utilizing state-of-the-art image processing with Artificial Intelligence, this solution allows to boost your inspection accuracy even further, especially for items that are difficult to inspect with conventional techniques.
What do we inspect?
- Pre-inspection: Plunger presence, flange, tip / needle
- Body and fill level, plunger side and top, floating particles
- Moving and floating particles by matrix or line scan camera, in transmission and reflection
Static Division (SD) light-transmission-based inspection:
- 100% double check for particles by two SD sensors
High voltage leak detection:
- 100 % Container Closure Integrity testing with integrated HVLD station
- Highest product safety due to non-glass-to-glass contact during de-nesting, inspection and re-nesting
- Various nest feeding and buffering options available for user friendly and convenient operating
- Artificial Intelligence applied to vision system for next level inspection accuracy
- Compact design with all state-of-the-art mechanics, control and machine vision components
- Possibility to integrate High voltage leak detection station
- Re-nesting of full rows, gaps due to rejected samples are compensated