The GKF 702 provides the best conditions for modern, flexible, and safe production. Whether in the laboratory, for the production of clinical samples, or in industrial production environment, the GKF 702 is an all-around, versatile machine.
The modular design allows for modification or upgrade of the machine processes at any time, making the GKF 702 a “future-proof” and safe investment. Deal times for product change-overs are gone.
The processing range of the GKF 702 includes (micro) tablets, powders, pellets, and even liquids and combination fillings. Powders are dosed using the tamping pin principle or future dosator system. For optimized batch yields, the Syntegon slide-gate technology from the GKF 1400 and GKF 2500 machine series is also available. With this system, free-flowing granulates can be dosed in a very gentle manner. Additionally, the slide-gate technology offers production flexibility to fill powders and pellets at one and the same station - reducing capital costs.
- cGMP-compliant, modular and flexible machine design
- Optimal accessibility
- Ideal R&D application: The Minibowl for small powder quantities
- Highly accurate dosing
- Fast product change-over
- Data security, 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Low-maintenance operation (modem for online-service included)
- Containment concept (OEL level 4: 1–10 μgr/m³)
- Easy to clean (Containment version: Additional suction nozzle for manual pre-cleaning and “fogging“ function to bind all airborne particles)
- Special feature: APD technology (automated process development) based on Design of Experiments (DoE)