The GKF 720 provides the best conditions for modern, flexible, and safe production. Whether in the laboratory, for the production of clinical samples, or in industrial production environment, the GKF 720 is a versatile machine which supports your product from research to market.
High modularity for quick product changeovers.
Small production batches lead to frequent product change-overs in a short time. With an output of 720 capsules per minute, the GKF 720 is the first of its generation to have a modular design and a flexible plug-in station: a lifting unit allows modules to be changed in less than five minutes. The exchange is uncomplicated and failsafe, enabling even inexperienced operators to perform the task.
- Exchangeable dosing modules for maximum flexibility
- All filling systems support a feedback loop for automatic weight adjustment
- Improved door concept for maximum tightness, visibility and easy cleaning
- PAT Classic with powder bed height control, transfer force determination and capsule closing force measurement
- In-built gravimetrical scale with high accuracy load cell for consistent in-process control
- Integrated net-weight detection system for 100 % inline mass verification
- Automatic troubleshooting function
- No-cap-no-fill (no filling in absence of capsule body or cap)
- Plug-in capsule carrier segments for fast capsule size change-over
Special feature: APD technology (automated process development) based on Design of Experiments (DoE)