The GKF 720 ProTect platform provides all features and functionalities of the GKF 720. It offers a containment concept, ensuring protection for operators up to OEB4 product requirements (1.0-10.0 µg/m³). The GKF 720 ProTect is able to produce small batches for research and development, or clinical trial supplies.
Containment solution for high potent pharmaceuticals.
The GKF 720 ProTect is equipped with static door-sealings and provides a controlled and monitored negative pressure in the product handling area. Accesssibility can be ensured through glove ports and rapid transfer ports (RTP). HEPA filters are installed in both air inlet and outlet.
ProTect cleaning concept
Materials, design and cleaning appliances have been selected to achieve best in class cleaning results, in order to avoid cross-contamination from product to product and operator exposure.
The first step of the cleaning cycle is a manual dry suction of product residues via an integrated suction hose. The second step is the automatic wetting system based on an in-built spray nozzle. During the automated wetting process only 200 milliliters of water in form of fine droplets binds airborne particles. The final cleaning of product contact parts is carried out in a designated cleaning room (washing room). The cleaning of the remaining basic machine, however, is done manually.
- Containment concept with integrated wetting with reduced water requirement up to OEB4
- Monitored negative pressure system
- Exchangeable dosing modules for maximum flexibility
- All filling systems support a feedback loop for automatic weight adjustment
- Improved door concept for maximum tightness, visibility and easy cleaning
- PAT Classic with powder bed height control, transfer force determination and capsule closing force measurement
- In-built gravimetrical scale with high accuracy load cell for consistent in-process control
- Integrated net-weight detection system for 100 % in-line mass verification
- Automatic troubleshooting function
- No-cap-no-fill (no filling in absence of capsule body or cap)
- Fast plug-in capsule carrier segments for fast capsule size change-over
Special feature: APD technology (automated process development) based on Design of Experiments (DoE)