The latest version of the AFG stands for highest flexibility in sterile pharmaceutical filling of powders as for example antibiotics like penicillin, cephalosporine, etc. into vials. The new series offers you the choice between several machine versions with different features and output rates from 160 up to 480 vials per minute.
Compact and efficient design
Thanks to its compact design, the AFG 5000 is ideally suited for wall mounting, which makes cleaning, processing and maintenance a lot easier. Moreover, you can achieve cost savings in air processing due to a separated filling module.
- Compact GMP-compliant machine design for medium and high output operation: highest output rates up to 480 vials per minute with 100% filling weight control (IPC); weighing modes adjustable to product requirements
- High reliability thourgh to long-term experience with over 250 references in sterile powder filling
- Wide processing range
- Efficient and safe vial transport
- Enables operation from one side: powder supply, stopper supply etc.
- Good accessibility due to vertical design
- Minimized amount of product contacting parts
- Fast, easy and tool-free changing of the transport cells
- Space-saving compact design - with minimal need of UDAF space
- Flexible integration into production lines with Syntegon barrier systems as for example RABS or isolator
- Identical parts concept for economic spare parts stock
- Single or double lane infeed for the containers
- Mix-mode to process two different powders
- Equipped with 1-3 dosing stations for different filling volumes
- CIP/SIP of product supply
- Gassing stations for oxygen-sensitive products
- Reject station for defect containers/sampling
- Flexible outfeed adjusted to customer requirements
- Direct linkage to capping machine possible
- Separate module for air processing, ensuring defined air flow, temperature and humidity
- Automatic product loading system