The safe and reliable sterilization and depyrogenation of pre-cleaned containers is the most important pre-treatment step in the pharmaceutical process.
The modular HQL 6000,7000 and 8000 tunnel series offer maximum process safety and reproducible treatment quality combined with high flexibility, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
The HQL tunnels provide a definable and validatable temperature treatment of pre-cleaned ampoules, injection and infusion bottles, cartridges and syringes using the unidirectional airflow principle.
- Proven dry-heat sterilization following the unidirectional airflow principle
- Customer-specific tunnel design thanks to modular system
- Fully automated transport system for gentle container handling
- Flexible pressure zone concept for safe processes
- Easy integration into complete lines
Automatic filter scan