The Doboy CBS-D 1500M is a continuous band sealer designed to meet the medical packaging validation requirements for sanitary and sterile applications. Along with the stainless steel construction, all major sealing functions are controllable and validatable to ensure hermetic seal integrity.
The CBS-D 1500M has 15.00” of heat-sealing surface for speeds ranging from 300 - 1,200” per minute. A wide variety of options and configurations are available to ensure a packaging solution that meets FDA validation requirements and your specific packaging needs.
- Fully validatable machine that meets FDA regulations
- Sanitary design that meets cleanroom requirements
- Alarms and deviation from established parameters are PLC controlled to provide accuracy, dependability and repeatability
- 15.00” of heat sealing surface to seal a wide range of bag materials at high speeds
- Wide-gap undercarriage plate reduces headspace requirements allowing for smaller bag tops and material savings
- Quick-change sealing section to reduce machine down time
- Seal bands are easy to change without tools and can be done in less than two minutes
- Allen Bradley HMI display for easy use and regulation of temperature, pressure and speed for quality and consistent seals