Compact and economic with outstanding productivity
The TPR 200 is a highly efficient, new addition to the Syntegon tablet press range. Designed for small to medium batches with outputs of over 230,000 tablets per hour.
The TPR 200 has a hygienic easy-to-clean design for fast product changeovers. Its flexible configuration includes options for R & D (Galenic), containment applications as well as bi-layer tablets.
Fast product changeovers with exchangeable turret
Our exchangeable turret design offers increased flexibility of tablet sizes on the same machine. Faster product changeover times are also achieved using the inbuilt lifting system for easy and safe turret removal. Combined with easy to clean hygienic surfaces, higher productivity is achieved due to less downtime.
The format change of the turret together with our unique “integrated die” concept provides even greater flexibility, improved yields and even faster changeover times.
Modular Feeding System
The modular and ergonomically designed powder feeding system offers a two paddle design with single or individually controlled paddle speeds together with a choice of rectangular or round paddle blades, simple and repeatable set up. Excellent weight consistency is assured combined with a simple and repeatable set up procedure.
The modular data acquisition system is capable of measuring and presenting a wide range of data making it the ideal platform for the development and evaluation of tableting formulations.
- Fastest changeover from product A to product B
- Excellent feeder technology in two and three paddle execution
- Life cycle cost extremely low
- Best in class OEE
- Designed for effective cleaning
- State-of-the-art, off-the-shelf Beckhoff controls, Syntegon software package running on Windows 10
- Best process “visibility”
- Containment concept (OEL level 4: 1–10 μgr/m³) – optionally
- Best tablet quality due to stress-free “True Flow” discharge system
- MUPS-ready (Multiple Unit Pellet System) machine and feeder execution