The Automatic inspection machines of our Syntegon AIM 3000 series utilizes high resolution CMOS cameras with high speed interfaces to detect particles and cosmetic container defects in ampoules and vials on a single inspection table. Innovative design combining LED reflection and transmission lights enables best-in-class double check detection of opaque, transparent and reflective particles.
The optional module for 100% container closure integrity testing using the proven high voltage technology additionally allows reliable detection of container closure defects.
- Camera-based visual inspection
- Optional combination with high voltage leak detection (HVLD) module
- Additional reject trays
- Configurable reject outlets
- Upstream link
- Downstream link
- Validation package
- Machine and vision training
- Innovative technology for accurate inspection results
- Combined machine platform for lower foot print: Possibility to integrate High Voltage Leak Detection Module
- High production efficiency: Output up to 24,000 containers per hour at minimized false reject rate
- Built-in re-inspection function for higher machine efficiency and ease of operation
- Wide range of features and user-friendly operation
- Intuitive recipe development directly via HMI