The globally proven Hüttlin fluid bed technology enables drying, granulation and coating in one product container of up to more than 1600 kg batches.
The unique air distribution plate Diskjet guarantees very efficient mixing and drying due to a high velocity of process air. The special arrangement of the bottom spray nozzles guarantees excellent quality of granules and homogenous coating of pellets within significantly reduced process times.
The 3-component nozzles ensure long operation times without interruption, as the tip of the nozzels is protected by Microclimate. The process filter system operates with a sequential blow back and providing high yield without interruption of the fluidization. Next to textile filters we can also use UltraClean metal filters. Pressure shock resistant design is standard. Our scale-up software NexStep ensures a sucessful scale-up. PROVICON, our intuitive state of the art control system completes the package.
- homogeneous airflow ensures optimum exchange of substance and energy
- the tangential air outlet reduces filter load
- best product mixing results due to controlled and uniform process air distribution
- Significant reduction of process time
- Extremely low spraying losses due to the unique spray nozzle arrangement
- Homogeneous granulates, calibration with a conical mill is no longer necessary
- Excellent coating quality and gentle handling of the product during coating
- High spray rates
- continuous filter cleaning returns particles immediately into the process
- various filter materials can be selected to suit the respective processes
- Software based scale-up