The sterilizer, type SWS, is designed to sterilize liquids in 100% sealed containers using a hot water shower process. The advantage of this process is a fast cycle time with reduced cooling periods especially for temperature sensitive liquid loads. To avoid deformation or break of the product after sterilization, the sterilizer is working with a support pressure. This pressure can be set individually for each product or calculated in relation to the pressure inside the load container.
The sterilization phase can be programmed for defined time or with a F0-Value.
- automatic loading & handling system
- frequency converter for circulation pump
- side wall mounted spray nozzle system
Further equipment is available on request.
- flexible recipe editor
- encapsulated door drive for clean room, maintenance and particle free
- high quality standard components for your independence and for global availability
- innovative chamber design and robust construction
- high availability and process safety due to highest quality