Syntegon has developed an integrated solution for the fully automatic depalletizing, unpacking and feeding of empty vials in trays. The system has been installed upstream of an automatic vial filling and closing line. It consits of 2 manual feeding stations for pallets with several layers of trays. Unloading of the vial trays, feeding them to the infeed conveyor as well as opening is done automatically by a 6-axes high performance industrial robot. A handling unit transfers the vial packs gently and safely to the infeed conveyor of the washing machine. Empty trays and cover lids are discharged via a separate conveyor.
- Great overview of all stations/processes and good accessibility to the entire system for easy format setting
- Automatic camera control for the robot arm to handle different stacking patterns
- Multi-functional robot tool for different operations
- 100% automated unloading, opening and feeding of vials in trays
- One stop shopping: filling & closing, assembly, inspection, labeling and integrated packaging from one supplier