VIS 200 and VIS 500 semi-automatic inspection systems allow visual inspection of vials containing liquids or powdered / lyophilized products, as well as empty vials, at higher rates and with less operator fatigue than with manual inspection systems.
These systems move vials into an optimized viewing area, rotate them, and send accepted or rejected vials into separate areas, as manually directed by the operator.
VIS 200 and VIS 500 models differ in terms of maximum vial size handled and angle of inspection as follows:
- VIS 200 handles vials up to 200 ml and has adjustable / programmable inspection angles of 30°, 45° and 60° (for optimized inspection of powdered and lyophilized products).
- VIS 500 handles vials up to 500 ml and has a fixed inspection angle of 60°.
- Higher through put than typical manual inspection process
- High and low speed spin
- Ergonomically designed inspection hood
- Tyndall lighting with adjustable light intensity to facilitate the detection of particulate matter
- Adjustable top mirror for cap inspection, and bottom mirror for heel inspection
- Stainless steel body
- GMP compliance
- Color HMI
- Touch screen control