Pen assembly machines from Syntegon are designed for assembly of a standard 4 piece disposable pen. The level of automation is scalable depending on the requirements and can be subsequently adapted through field modifications of the machine. The concepts are based on a rotary table for lower and medium outputs or a linear transport system for higher outputs.
- Great overview of all stations/processes and good accessibility to the entire machine for easy format setting
- Real-time machine monitoring via HMI
- Small footprint due to compact design
- Hygienic design for easy cleanability
- Flexible modular design for future retrofits of the machine to automat feeding stations or monitoring equipment to increase output
- One stop shopping: filling & closing, assembly, inspection, labeling and integrated packaging from one supplier