The trayloader TLU-C is a high-speed system used for fast and reliable trayloading of cartridges. This compact and GMP-compliant machine adds to Syntegon’s extensive portfolio of handling equipment and can either be integrated into a new filling line or retrofitted to an existing installation. The cell conveyor transport system allows 100% traceability of containers from the filling machine to the trayloading station. Rejects from the filling machine can thus be discharged outside of the filling area reducing handling inside the cleanroom to a minimum. Additionally, automatic systems for in-line inspection can be integrated (e.g. vision control). A separate station for random sampling of containers for offline checking is available as an option.
- High output up to 600 products/min.
- Large buffer capacity with up to 4 trays and separate reject stations
- Ergonomical and convenient tray handling by means of tiltable plates
- Reject station and separate sampling station for offline checks are located outside of the filling machine room
- Gentle and safe handling of cartridges by scroll transport and vacuum star wheels
- In-line vision inspection of containers via cameras possible
- Integrated coding station possible (e.g. laser coding of plungers)