The MIH LX is designed to optimize the inspector's ability to identify particles and cosmetic defects while minimizing fatigue. It is ideal for inspection of small lots, re-inspection of rejects from fully-automated machines, and validation of in-line semi-automated and fully automated inspection systems.
The machine features a programmable inspection time / pacing system with sensor verification of the container and inspector’s hand in the inspection zone.
Other standard features include matte black-finished aluminum construction, non-glaring black and white with reversible gray background, white base with padded elbow rests and two non-flickering fluorescent lamps (20 watts each) with electronic ballast.
Options include a 1.75x magnifier (shown) and overhead halogen or LED lighting with adjustable intensity.
- Black finished aluminum construction
- Sensor verification of hand (and container) in the inspection zone with programmable inspection time/pacing system
- Two non-flickering fluorescent lamps (20 watts each) with electronic ballast
- Non-glare black and white background
- White base with padded elbow rests
- Optional features: 1.75x magnifier, LED lighting