The Rod Inserter and Labeler is a high-speed, integrated system for inserting plunger rods into syringes and applying labels.
The machine offers rapid product handling as well as accurate rod placement to ensure the product is kept sterile.
Its compact and clean design allows the handling of glass and plastic (COC) syringes.
This reliable, compact and GMP-compliant machine expands Syntegon‘s extensive portfolio of syringe handling and processing equipment.
- Syntegonʼs segmentation wheel allows intermittent motion for the rod insertion process
- High-speed product handling, rod insertion and labeling of up to 400 syringes per minute
- Independent controlled servo-driven mounting heads
- Total torque control ensures no movement of the rubber stopper, keeping the product sterile
- Torque adjustment for each mounting head for new formats on the machine
- Vision control ensures correct mounting of plunger rod in syringes