It is highly precise with maximum product yield, particularly reliable and versatile – this is the best way to describe the time-pressure filling system, which has long proven itself on the market.
Compared to the piston pump, the time-pressure filling system is completely closed. In the background, sophisticated algorithms combined with robust mechanics ensure high precision and productivity. Thanks to its user-friendly overall geometry, the system is very easy to clean. This makes it particularly suitable for suspensions such as insulin or also for crystallizing products.
Advantages at a glance:
- Ideal for suspensions and crystallizing products
- Easy assembly and format changes
- Closed, easy-to-clean system
- Complete emptying of the filling section
- Optimal system for CIP/SIP requirements