The tray loader TLU-V is a high-speed system used for fast and reliable tray loading of single side open or all-around closed trays. Vials are top loaded row by row into the trays by means of a handling robot. Different loading patterns can be programmed depending on the requirements. This compact and GMP-compliant machine adds to Syntegon’s extensive portfolio of handling equipment and can either be integrated into a new filling line or retrofitted to an existing installation. Additionally, automatic systems for in-line inspection can be integrated (e.g. vision control). A separate station for random sampling of containers for off-line checking is available as an option.
- High output up to 400 products/min.
- Large buffer capacity by means of alternating loading into 2 stations
- Ergonomical and convenient tray handling due to low loading height
- Gentle and safe handling of vials by scroll transport and vacuum star wheels
- Reject station is available as an option