The compact capsule filling machine GKF 2600 represents the latest state-of-the-art technology and sets the industry standard. The platform was developed to meet large scale production, combined with integrated inspection technologies, to ensure cGMP compliance. At an output of up to 156,000 capsules per hour, the modular capsule filling machine does not only convince because of its precision and speed, but also through its easy operational handling.
Based on decades of experience in capsule filling, the machine design was developed to ensure highest efficiency through integrated process optimization functions, such as automatic troubleshooting and no-cap-no-fill.
Additionally, Syntegon offers check-weighing and inspection modules for weight and quality control. As an option, the in-process control (IPC) compares target/actual weight and adjusts automatic dosing. For 100 % weighing, the KKE 2600 checkweigher can be integrated, as well as the Net Weight Detection System (NWDS), for mass verification and correction of filling volumes.
- All filling systems support a feedback loop for automatic weight adjustment
- Improved door concept for maximum tightness, visibility and easy cleaning
- In-built gravimetrical scale with high accuracy load cell for consistent in-process control
- Integrated net-weight detection system for 100 % inline mass verification
- Automatic troubleshooting function
- No-cap-no-fill (no filling in absence of capsule body or cap)
- Plug-in capsule carrier segments for fast capsule size change-over
- Flexible use of GKF 2600 for different products
- Versatile filling options, fast and easy modification
- Containment upgrade available
- Various process analytical technologies (PAT)