The Sigpack TTMD is the latest extension to the TTM integrated toploading portfolio. The machine consists of a TTM1 or TTM2 topload cartoner at its core, combined with one or multiple seamlessly integrated delta robots for carton or tray loading.
Each delta robot can pick randomly distributed products directly from the infeed conveyor and load them flat or on edge in cartons, trays or other containers. The combination of maximum product flexibility combined with a large format range and easy format changes provide highest levels of efficiency and flexibility for production requirements of today and tomorrow.
Your benefits at a glance
- Future Proof: Product and format flexibility
- High OEE: Fast and easy format changeovers with vertical restart
- Easy to integrate: compact footprint and modular expandable
- Quality: Maximum process safety with full carton control, hygienic design
- Efficiency/TCO: Short downtime, easy to operate by just one operator
Mode of operation
The Sigpack TTMD is designed for maximum flexibility in terms of products and pack styles. Reliability is best in class, optimizing OEE. Thanks to its modular design as many delta robot cells as required can be integrated seamlessly.
The pick rate of the delta robots depends much on the product. Typically it is between 60 and 90 products per minute, and can go up to as many as 120 products per minute. The integrated vision system controls the delta robot's loading process and safeguards quality.
Only one operator is required for operation, changeover and cleaning of the machine. Our patent format change concept with preset rods is tool-less, easy, quick and fully reproducible. The vertical restart will take place within just a few minutes. A large color touch screen allows the setting of product-specific parameters and in case of errors, a method for troubleshooting will be recommended automatically.
- The carton blanks are picked from the magazine and are erected
- Cartons are securely placed into the transport shuttle
- Products arrive in random order on the infeed conveyor from up to three infeed processes (counter flow principle)
- Products are loaded by delta pick & place directly flat or on edge, from the conveyor belt into the erected carton (counter flow principle)
- Afterwards the filled carton is closed and passed to the outfeed belt