Syntegon and Lighthouse Instruments join their complementary strengths to offer best-in-class headspace leak detection machines: Syntegon as a market leader in high quality machinery for pharmaceutical inspection applications and Lighthouse as the pioneer with own patented headspace analysis system.
Highly sensitive technology
Laser-based headspace analysis (HSA) measures absorption by oxygen and/or moisture molecules and rejects containers with elevated oxygen, pressure or moisture levels. As non-destructive and rapid method, it is sensitive to all leak sizes an helps to reliably detect temporary or permanent leaks. Lighthouse‘s patented calibration system with certified standards allows continuous calibration monitoring and background correction.
Robust and versatile platform
The KHS Series has been developed based on highest Syntegon quality standards. Flexible, modular and user-friendly design guarantees optimal accessibility and maintenance.
Individual pitch for each format allows longer measurement time at maximum output.
Additional future options
- NIR application to determine water content in freeze-dried products
- Integrated coding unit with automatic verification
Syntegon/Lighthouse measurement concept:
- Compact platform for 100% CCI combined with optional NIR measurement and coding function
- High detection rate and low false rejection resulting from automatic re-calibration and automatic re-inspection
- Permanent performance monitoring
- Fixed measurement modules to reduce wearing
- Ergonomic design for optimal accessibility and maintenance
- Tool-less and quick changeover
- Easy and user-friendly operation, setup and validation